We will send you a confirmation email to validate your order. You can also connect to your account to check the status of your orders
You can know the status of your order through your account. The different stages of an order are listed below.
● Pending: means that we are waiting for payment (eg a bank transfer) or that your payment has been confirmed, but that the order must be validated by our company. This is a security measure to avoid fraudulent payments and orders.
● In progress: all payment details have been validated and the process of sending your order is underway.
● Shipped: At least one package of your order has been sent from our central Refunded: the entire order or a part has been refunded.
● Canceled: your order has been canceled
If, 24 hours after placing your order, you are still waiting for confirmation, please contact our customer service.
Delivery and billing addresses appear on your receipt. If, for example, you want to place an order for someone or need a receipt for your accounts, you must enter the different billing and delivery addresses.
To make your first purchase, it is very easy, once on the desired product page, you have to:
- Click on “Add to cart” and choose the option “Pay My Order”
On the next page, “Order Details”, click on “Pay”
- If you do not have an account, choose the option “Create an account” and fill in all the information, accept the terms and conditions and click on “OK”
- In the next step, you have to fill in the missing data in “Data”, “Billing address” and click “Save”
- Once you have verified your data, accept the terms and conditions and choose the payment method that suits you
- If it is a payment with PayPal or with a credit card, you will receive an e-mail confirming your order; If it is by Transfer, you will receive an e-mail with payment instructions